Bridal Skincare Essentials Kit
Milk is an excellent skin maintenance system that will continually facilitate new skin cell generation, exfoliation, and moisture retention. Step 1: Milk Cleanser Step 2: Milk Toner Step 3: Milk Moisturizer Now with a complimentary set of 3 Microfiber Cloths!
What it is: Milk is an excellent skin maintenance system that will continually facilitate new skin cell generation, exfoliation, and moisture retention. Cleanse, tone, and moisturize without stripping or irritating the skin, while also retaining the natural acid and lipid protective cover of the skin.
- What it is: Milk Creme contains 16% natural milk components and moisturizes the driest of skins, leaving you with a youthful glow. With its combination of the alpha-hydroxy lactic acid and vitamins A and E, it gently penetrates the skin surface and helps exfoliate and release dead skin cells. This helps promote healthy skin cell turnover and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It is non-comedogenic and absorbs into the skin quickly without a lingering greasy feeling. Milk Creme is alcohol free and contains allantoin, jojoba oil, and rhodopsin oil, which are all natural and beneficial to the skin.
- How you use it: Apply Milk Creme nightly after cleansing and toning to your face, neck, and any areas on the body that are dry or dull.We recommend nightly use. For best results, cleanse with our Milk Cleanser and prep your skin for moisture with Milk Toner for healthy, radiant skin.
- Tip: Excellent for dry skin conditions, sunburnt or damaged skin as well as scar tissue and stretch marks.
- What it is: Milk Toner is used to tone and gently exfoliate while maintaining delicate skin pH. The aloe-vera component is soothing to minor skin irritations, while the witch hazel is an effective astringent to close pores and facilitate blood flow in the skin. The milk base component adds hydrating effects in the skin while the lactic acid provides gentle exfoliation. Vitamins and minerals help keep the skin smooth, healthy, and even.
- How you use it: After cleansing, spray the toner directly on your face or spray in your hand and apply in circular motions to your face, neck, or any areas that need extra care. For best results, first cleanse with Milk Cleanser. Follow with Milk Creme nightly or when extra moisturizing is needed.
- Tip: Use Milk Toner as a soothing and moisturizing after-shave. The toner can also be used on problem areas, minor rashes, and to reduce pain of mild skin irritations.
- What it is: Milk Cleanser uses our milk base, which contains a wealth of highly active skin rejuvenating substances in naturally balanced proportions. Washing the skin with moderately or highly alkaline soap or detergents is one of the most common mistakes made that strips away the protective acid layer. This lactic acid creme-based cleanser will gently remove bacteria without stripping or irritating the skin, retaining the natural acid and lipid protective cover of the skin.
- How you use it: Apply one dropper full of cleanser to face and rub in circular motions. Rinse gently with warm water and wipe away with a microfiber cloth. We recommend nightly use. For best results, follow with Milk Toner and Milk Creme for moisturized and toned skin.
- Tip: Dampen your microfiber cloth with warm water and gently wipe away all dirt, oil, and makeup. We recommend washing the cloths after each use and air drying to retain absorbency.
Microfiber Cloths (Set of 3 Cloths)
- What it is: These soft, absorbent microfiber washcloths are used to wipe away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving your skin deep-cleaned without irritation. They leave your skin fresh and rejuvenated with each wash! The Microfiber Cloths work best with Milk Cleanser.
- How you use it: After cleansing with Milk Cleanser, dampen the cloth in warm water and gently wipe in circular motions until all makeup is removed. We recommend washing your cloth after each use and air drying to retain absorbency.