There are about a million decisions you have to make in the months leading up to your wedding. Most of those decisions you didn't even know were decisions you needed to make. Here are some helpful tips to help remind you of all the little things you would have never even thought of.
1. Take Your Bra Off! - If you are wearing a strapless dress, take off your bra an hour before getting dressed to avoid bra strap lines. (This rule applies to socks too.)
2. Details, Details - Get all of your details together BEFORE the photographer gets there (or pick your favorite bridesmaid to do it.) Shoes, jewelry, dress, hair accessories, garter, invitations, etc.
3. Invitations - Don't forget your invitations. Your photographer can take some photos and whoever made the invites will be FOREVER grateful!
4. The New First Look - Our favorite first look shot is the first time your dad sees you as your bride. Don't forget this special moment and make sure someone is there to capture it!
5. Tap It - Tap, DO NOT WIPE! This will help keep your makeup as fresh as possible during a day full of emotions.
6. When In Doubt, Wine - If you feel yourself starting to cry and you want to stop yourself, start naming different types of wine. Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Malbec, Rose . . .
7. Using The Loo - Using the restroom in your dress can be quite precarious business. Pick up the front of your dress and straddle the toilet backwards!
8. Be Present - It is so easy to get caught up in the hubbub of the biggest party you will ever plan, but try to take a few seconds throughout the day to take a deep breath and burn those memories into your brain.
9. Non-Negotiable - Choose 3-5 non-negotiable (your fiancé too.) They can be anything like "No wedding cake, just donuts!" or "My favorite uncle will be our officiant." Basically pick the things that are most important to you and remind yourself, that as long as your non-negotiable are being met, it is going to be the best day ever!
10. Getting Ready Attire - Make sure everyone has a button up shirt while they are getting hair and makeup done. No one wants to ruin their perfectly crafted do when they are getting into their wedding day digs.